Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So this year was our FIRST V-Day together! Instead of flowers, we got up super super early and spent a freezing morning yawning together at the co op, buying a ginormous basket of produce! Happy Valentine's Day to US! Cody was even romantic enough to buy me a cup of coffee at Circle K! :) I have to admit that I've been crazy pumped about our first co op weekend. I've honestly been talking about it like a kiddo at Christmastime all week!


And who wouldn't be stoked about this? We scored tons of produce for under 20 bucks! Our basket was filled with cucumbers (the yummy kind that aren't covered in wax), apples, brocoli, green grapes, tangelos, plums, bananas, tomatoes, eggplant, romaine lettuce, kiwis and sugar snap peas! Um, DELICIOUS!
These little guys are Cody's FAVE. He won't even stop eating them long enough for me to wash them!

We had a blast this morning freezing our toesees off! Never mind the fact that we missed our turn by close to 5 miles and the fact that we almost missed the pickup time alltogether! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment