The kiddos continue to run a-muck as well. We took them to the "train park" in Anthem where they spent a couple hours throwing sand in eachothers' faces and beating on eachother! A fun afternoon, I think!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What We've Been Up To...
I know...It's been a while. But we've been busy! Here's what we've been up to...
Mater continues to misbehave, and Cody continues to, well, discipline??? I'm not sure what really goes on during these "episodes" but Mater always ends up on top of something while Cody lectures...Odd? Very.
The kiddos continue to run a-muck as well. We took them to the "train park" in Anthem where they spent a couple hours throwing sand in eachothers' faces and beating on eachother! A fun afternoon, I think!

The kiddos continue to run a-muck as well. We took them to the "train park" in Anthem where they spent a couple hours throwing sand in eachothers' faces and beating on eachother! A fun afternoon, I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melissa, So glad you posted !!! I promise I did not put cody on top of things when he misbehaved so I dont know where he got that from. hahahaha Those pics of the kids are cute. I am so proud of you and Cody1 You guys are doing awesome I Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteMom
I think it was Perry who put Cody on top of things. Just kidding. You two are cute, let me know when the wedding is so I can come to AZ. Love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Vickie