Ps...thanx to Brit and Shauna for taking such AMAZING pics for us!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Here's to Many More!
It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by with my best friend. On Wednesday we celebrated our anniversary. We had some BOMB dinner at Skye-thanx Marci! I'm pretty sure cody at his entire body weight in steak that night. :) I came home to these pretties!
After dinner, Marci hooked us up with this OMGtodieforbombdiggitdesert!
We ate every last bit of it...except the writing on the plate...:)
We were pretty pooed after a long day...You can see the bags under our eyes fer sure!
Thanks for the best year ever Cody! You're my best friend and I can't wait for our future together! I love you soooooo much!
Ps...thanx to Brit and Shauna for taking such AMAZING pics for us!
Ps...thanx to Brit and Shauna for taking such AMAZING pics for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! I can see by the smile in Cody's face that you make him very, very happy!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteAunt Vickie