Friday, September 4, 2009

4 Weeks...What We've Been Up To

I know...I know...long time, no blog....We are busy, busy, busy so there! I will make a better effort, promise ;)
I've been married to my best friend now for four weeks and it has been more than amazing. We already feel like an old married couple. We laughed the other night when we were both in bed by 10...Cody sat reading his old skool magazine, and I was next to him reading Twi.light (Yes, I am so completely addicted, I gross myself out..). I mean, we were IN BED reading together!! How lame are we? But we love our life-the boringness is a blessing! We are content, happy, in love and so blessed to be able to spend forever together.
Heres what we've been up to the last month or so...
At Austin's request, we had "Wib Night"...His favorite food is WIBS! And Kids Beer, of course.
We get to see our lil Land-O-Lakes every Thursday night and we have so much fun with this sweet boy. He is such a blessing and we are lucky to be able to spend time with him every week! Here he is, learning how to blow bubbles...I think it will be a while before he gets the hang of it!

He LOVES ice cream! He plopped right next to me on the couch and dove in for a bite of my ice cream sandwich! Lil stinker! How can you resist this sweet face, though?
So, that's us. We are loving every minute together..well, almost every minute-lori, I am gonna need more scentsy spray, SOON! You know what I mean :)

1 comment: