These random pics of Landon were too funny to NOT put up, so here they are! Landon is a silly boy-he constantly has us peeing our pants!

He was NOT in the mood for pictures that night!

This is what I found one night when I got out of the shower-Landon "mopping" the carpet with my Swiffer, and my pink flip flops...WOW...Cody was NOT happy about that! hee hee!

Landon also thinks he's a rockstar. He found the guitar for Rock Band and was in the room screaming to his own music!

Last week Landon found Austin's goggles. He was having a really hard time getting them on, so Cody helped him out! He was soooooo not happy about that...not one bit...And he licks you when he's mad at you-which is why the tongue is sticking out. Weird? Ya...we haven't figured that one out!

And this one was just too dang cute! We found him walking around in Cody's glasses! Isn't he just way too adorable?
What a ham! I could eat him up. See you at Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete