Thursday afternoon I came home after a long, LONG LOOOOOONG day. When I opened the bathroom door to let little Mater pup out, I hoped to see his cute lil bug eyes jumpin for joy! Instead, I saw this....

I seriously think this little dog has seperation anxiety. He FREAKS OUT when I get ready for work in the morning because he knows that soon he will be locked up in the bathroom and that I won't be home for a while. He starts crying as soon as I turn off the TV and grab my shoes...he's not as retarded as he looks!

He managed to chew through an entire roll of toilet paper and my toilet scrubber. I haven't let him lick my face since...GROSS!

Poor Mater. He was sorry for the mess he made.

And even more sorry when Cody caught wind of his little fiesta in the bathroom...

Cody thinks that bad puppies belong on top of the garage cabinets....
Poor little pup has no idea what's going on! Cody gave him a good talkin to and he's been a sweetie ever since! I'm sure he won't be chewing anymore TP for a while!
Oh my gosh that is to funny. Look at him on the garage cabinets. Naughty Mater.
ReplyDelete