Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just cuz we miss 'em

We sure miss these lil stinkers. It's been awhile since we've seen them. We miss sweet lil Austin and that stinker Trinitee!!! I found myself lookin thru some pics from the last weekend we had them and decided I should share! These kids are so dang funny! Trin wanted to do everything her dad was doing! She even helped put out the campfire. Really tho, her plan was to get him with a few snowballs!
Austin was diggin his cold pizza! Sometimes we think this kid might be vegetarian. He wanted NOTHING to do with our burgers!


We had so much fun up north-even without a tent! ;) We can't wait till we get to see the kiddos again!
PS-Tomorrow Cody and I are headed up north once again. We have no real plans-other than to jus drive and stop wherever we feel like! So, pics to follow when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment