Monday, May 4, 2009
OMG! Wehadsomuchfunthiswekend! :)
I decided semi-last minute that Cody and I needed to get out of town this weekend! He had to work all day Saturday, so Sunday morning we took off! We headed to Prescott first! We ate waaaaaayyyy too many rolls at Te.xas R.oadhouse for lunch and then worked it all off walking downtown by the courthouse. We hit up Cortez St. where all the antique shops are-wall to wall antique shopping the entire block! We giggled while trying to take pics of ourselves-this is something we do often and we are finally mastering the technique! Ha!
Again...
Cody thinks he's all tough for messin with my hair...
Again...
And this is where we spent a good hour Sunday afternoon sipping on coffee and totally diggin the cool weaher!

We finished our day in Flagstaff having some of the best (and spiciest)sushi ever! See those little orange dots on top? OMG. Fire. I learned after two bites and decided to pick it off for the rest. It was seriously so hot, I almost cried for milk! Gross. Of course, Cody ate it all-he's crazy like that. I've even seen him drink salsa straight from he jar. . . Weirdo!
We needed some time away to relax and we had so much fun! We love just drivin in the car together jammin out! I love you Cody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment